Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Talahina Sky

Rolled out of bed around 11 today. I tried to get up for an early morning chat over coffee with my sister and mom, but failed miserably. Ended up just hanging out around the house all day since I'm off of work until Sunday. Got some cleaning done, made a trip to Walmart, quit Facebook, and played some basketball and music with my brothers. Just a nice spring day with the fam. Nuggets beat the Mavs so I got a good sports high before hitting the bed. Ending the night writing my first blog post and watching The Office. I'm going to try and get up and get going early. Night.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Blogs are a great way to share your writing skills! don't forget the pics though for those of us who like to look at the book for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit Facebook! For good, or just for the day? I disabled my account a while back, it was getting really annoying.

    Rock on, Callum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll still view it a little but I'm not going to post or spend time on it anymore.

    ReplyDelete