Friday, April 8, 2011

Under The Gun

Wake up in the mornin' at about 11:50...  Yeah, again.. Oh well, I am homeschooled. After I managed to finally get out of bed I went outside for a few to get some sunlight. Headed back home around 3, and recorded the whole drive with time-lapse. Played some more basketball with the kids, it ended in absolute destruction. Today we won 36-14, with Benjamin scoring 22 of them. After that we jumped in the pool..
Benjamin^

Me^ with Wil scratching himself behind me, nice.
Katie^.
Wil^, 'nuff said.

Little Andrew^ showing off his hops.
...and of couse my insane flying squirrel dive, yeah, I'm
some kind of amazing.

Other than that I just spent the day sipping, or rather, chugging my coffee, and laying around. Yeah, I'm on a lazy streak. Give me a break though, when do you get 4 days off in a row during beautiful weather. I'm going to hit it hard tomorrow though, get up and get a good workout in, and see what the day brings. Also, if it wasn't obvious, each title is my song of the day. So check them out for a variety of good music. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some good stuff. Later.

1 comment:

  1. You are some-kind of funny! Leave us some room to admire you , would ya ;). Just teasing!

    ReplyDelete