Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where Is My Mind

Day off number two - not what I had planned. Power went off FIVE minutes before my alarm was set to wake me up, so once again I did not get out of bed until 11. So I got up and made the most insane cup of coffee(no joke, it was like a dessert). We just opened up the pool and today it was finally at a swimable temperature.



The rest of the day was spent playing basketball with the siblings, loser gets thrown in the pool.

My brother Benjamin^ and I put the beat down on Wil and Katie^, So they got a good tossing. My grandfather came over for few and me and the kids just hung around the pool. My youngest brother Andrew seemed to enjoy it the most though....
...Future stud^, hah.

About to head to a friend's house for the night, and play some ukulele. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment